My third box from them arrived this morning and it's another gorgeous box of crafty supplies and projects. Each box has a theme, and for September it's a Far East, or 'Oriental' theme.
I'm so in love with the contents that I thought I'd share - prepare for some pic spam!
As this is my first post about this box I'll start at the beginning. It arrives in a neat little brown box:
And the items are always wrapped in some really pretty paper (which is being re-used as wrapping paper!):
The first item you hit is the art card, which has a gorgeous print on the front and information about the box on the reverse. This art card features Koi fish painted by Italian artist Davide:
Then you get to the goodies...
So far I'm always really impressed by the amount of crafty items that are in each box - definitely enough for several projects! This month's box includes:
- 3 Chinese Coins - I already have a few of these scattered around the house as symbols of luck but I can see a jewellery project in the future for these!
- Chinese symbol sheet and some black ink - time to get practising at my Chinese character brushwork!
- Sheet of peel-off stickers
- Wooden kokeshi doll - I'm especially looking forward to trying to decorate this
- 3 sheets of origami paper
- 1 fat quarter of Chinese brocade fabric
- 3 pages from a Chinese new year fortune book
- 4 metres of red cord
- Fortune cookie (not crafty but tasty!)
The last item in the box is a craft kit which includes everything you need to learn the art of Asian book binding through making a cute little notepad:
I love, love, love getting this box each month - it never fails to bring a smile to my face. To find out more about the box and subscriptions you can check out their website Crafty Creatives.