Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2015

Collection Crush - Cath Kidston Woodland Rose


It's been a while since there has been a pattern collection at Cath Kidston which I've loved enough to want to invest in. My bank account has been very happy with this, but I've missed having any Cath Kidston kitsch to add to birthday and Christmas wish lists. However, with the release of the new ranges this has all changed. There are some truly lovely new items. I have a sneaky suspicion a few of my Collection Crush posts will be Cath Kidston related! For today I thought I'd share my overall favourite pattern - Woodland Rose. The pattern comes in two slightly different colour ways - with an emphasis on either red or yellow.

Here are my favourite items with a red focus...


1. Sausage Dog Shaped Dish - I mean, seriously, could a dish get any cuter? I have no idea what I'd serve in it (Banana Split maybe?) but I'm not sure that functionality has a role to play when it comes to dog shaped serving devices!
2. Bento Box - This would make my lunches much prettier to eat
3. Soup Flask - I'm not sure I have enough soup to warrant a flask but it's so pretty!

And my favourite items with a yellow focus...


4. Glass Tumbler - I'm decorating my lounge in blues and yellows at the moment and am now dreaming of serving people drinks in matching glasses (any excuse to buy new glasses)
5. Digital Scales - Pretty and practical
6. Leaf-Shaped Dishes - I love the idea of serving all kinds of retro party food on these - so incredibly pretty
7. Gola Trainers - These are going on my birthday wishlist without a doubt - I'm normally a fan of super practical trainers but these are too cute and perfect for more laid-back wanderings

I'm really happy to have some Cath Kidston items to drool over again whenever I fancy a spot of cyber window-shopping (is that a thing)? I've also just found out that my home town is getting a Cath Kidston pop-up shop - hurrah!!

I'd love to hear if you have any favourites in the new ranges.

Bye for now
Kat xx

No comments:

Post a Comment