Pages

Friday 24 February 2012

TFI Friday

I find it really easy to fall into the pattern of dragging myself through Monday to Friday, willing myself to get as far as the weekend, only to blink and realise it's Monday morning again.

It's a pattern I truly have to break myself away from.

I've been working a lot more on focusing my thoughts in more positive places for the past month or so. It's not always easy, but I'm sticking with it. To help with this I'm going to use my Fridays to focus on what has been good about the week and put the stressful stuff to rest.

My favourite things about this week have been...

The fact that any time I get my photo tent out it takes precisely 2.5 seconds before Bob the cat has climbed inside and set up residence. This photo was from this week's 'photo tent sit-in strike', but I have a whole folder of them now...possibly a blog post waiting to happen!

                                                                       Source: dazzledbycarrie.tumblr.com via Kat on Pinterest


I finished crafting for The Hunger Games Swap over at Craftster. I posted the items today...I tried a couple of new crafty ideas for this swap and had so much fun with it. I'll post pics once my partner has received.

30DAYSButton
I've signed up to the '30 days of lists' for the first time. I'm so excited (I love lists)...I have a few list-based ideas floating around my head and think it should be so much fun!


Watching the new episode of Modern Family...it's fast becoming one of my favourite TV shows. I love every single person in it...although Cam, Mitchell and Gloria have special places in my heart



My King Charles love isn't dying any, and thanks to my lovely man I now have a collection of all of his singles/ EPs to play in my car (v. loudly on the way to work of course)

Sometimes it really is the small things that give the strength to survive the big ones.

Happy Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment