Pages

Saturday 25 February 2012

Stitching Saturday..The Flapper Girl

I love stitching hoops for other people...I haven't successfully managed a single hoop for myself yet! This week's stitching is no different.

Stitched for a craft swap a while back, here's my vintage lady...complete with vintage button.


I was really nervous stitching this for some reason...maybe because faces are a bit out of my comfort zone?!

For my Saturday posts from now on I'm also going to share a piece of stitching I've either received from someone, or have seen around the web, which I love.

This week it's the turn of an absolutely stunning hoop I received from ZidishaLuxe in a hoopla swap at Craftster.org...


                                                                                Source: craftster.org via Kat on Pinterest

My photo doesn't do this justice. It's so beautifully stitched and I love the design...we couldn't decide if the deer were being friendly or erm...not so friendly.

I'm trying to decide where to have a hoopla wall in my house at the moment...I have so many beautiful ones people have made for me that I need the perfect spot for them. I love the fact I now own my own house so multiple holes in walls are finally an option...hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment