Pages

Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Best #5

I've just signed up for an Adventure Time swap over at Craftster.org. I love Adventure Time...it's incredibly random and yet also incredibly sweet. The underlying sense that Finn and Jake live in a post-apocalyptic world also adds a whole level of awesome to the cartoon and some genuinely touching moments.

To get some inspiration for the swap I've been having a search for some crafty goodness around the web, and have been amazed by what I've seen. So for today's Sunday Bet, here are some truly algebraic Adventure Time items:

Oh my glob I need this scarf...




Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

These guys are adorable...and I still haven't managed to get the hang of crochet!
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

Cake and Lord Monochromicorn cuteness

Amazing hoop with beautiful stitching, my hoop wall would love this addition
Source: flickr.com via Kat on Pinterest

I love Princess Rainicorn..and who doesn't need a plushie rainbow unicorn in their lives?
Source: flickr.com via Kat on Pinterest

And another plushie I couldn't resist...Tree Trunks!
Source: etsy.com via Kat on Pinterest

I'm hoping to have a little Adventure Time related cross stitch motif to post tomorrow...mathematical!

No comments:

Post a Comment