Pages

Sunday 4 February 2018

Sunday Best - Valentine's Downloads




Did January disappear in a blur and now Valentine's Day is fast approaching with not a present in sight? Fear not. I've been browsing Etsy for some downloadable Valentine's goodies, and as it turns out there are loads of gorgeous prints instantly at your fingertips.

Here are a few of my favourites (all photos from the seller's listings):


'Love' print - £2.64 from AllAboutHimPrintable

'All of Me' print - £6.59 from chitrap


Anatomically correct heart - £4.21 from PrintablesandDecor


I Love Us - £3.96 from MulberryMarketPrints


Be Mine - £6.16 from PetrichorBluePrints

I hope you've had a lovely weekend. Mine has been lovely - over so quickly (aren't they always?) but full of sunshine and wintery walks - definitely my favourite way to spend a weekend.

All these beautiful prints have reminded me that I still need to sort out a present for Mr Blog Faced - time to do some more browsing!

See you soon (back tomorrow with a free cross stitch pattern - yay!).

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment