Pages

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Collection Crush - Refresh & Reboot at Paperchase


January means new and beautiful collections appearing in every shop I love...which means plenty of happy window shopping opportunities. I already have my eye on some gorgeous homeware, but I'm vowing to get organised before I buy anything else. So what better that Paperchase's new 'Refresh and Reboot' range to help me get myself ready to tackle 2018 head-on?

The range is full of personal organisaton items, notebooks, and storage files, as well as some general stationery - all in some bright and funky colours. If you're in the mood for a refresh/ reboot then you can find the items above at the following links:





Have you got a favourite new collection of items so far this year? I'd love to hear about it if you have!

Bye for now

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment