Pages

Friday 1 December 2017

That Friday Feeling - The Return!



I think I'll avoid the embarrassed apologies for the length of time since my last blog post.

Suffice to say there's been some things happening out there in that lil ol' place we call 'life' which have been filling up my days...and mind. I learnt a while ago to just give into times like that. Fighting them generally leads to internal combustion.

However - today is the 1st December which is a good fresh start day for me (way better than the overrated 1st January) and I'm writing this from a train travelling home from a meeting in London. The journey takes over 3 hours which is providing me with more than enough time to reflect in how much I miss this little blog.

So for my Friday feeling this week I thought I'd share what I've been missing in recent weeks, as a way to refocus on doing the things I enjoy...

 So the things I've been missing recently and commit to getting back to this month are...

1. Crafting - I haven't made anything in sooo long - and have committed to making Christmas presents this year - so I think it's time to get started!

2. Long walks - chilly but sunny winter days are my absolute favourite - time to get back out there!

3. Goal planning - I find it really easy to lose sight of my goals and ambitions so want to get back to making some exciting plans

4. Clear out more 'stuff' from home - aka my permanent and ongoing mission to de-clutter my world!

5. Blogging - I think that's a given!

So that's my plan for December (in addition to having a rather lovely time in the holidays of course!).

If you have a moment to yourself, be it on a train, before bed or in the loo (a legitimate place for doing some thinking) use it to make a list of the things you love to do but haven't engaged with in a while...then try to find the space - even if it's just one little thing (on reflection I think enjoying a G&T - that should be on my list!).

Have fun and let me know how you get on!

Bye for now

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment