Pages

Sunday 5 March 2017

Sunday Best - Wearable Sewing Accessories

I'm spending more time on sewing and embroidery projects at the moment to try and help with keeping calm (I find trying to move house so stressful!), so I love the idea of having accessories that are also functional! Here are a few pretty but functional sewing accessories I found in my online travels...




This is the items that inspired this Sunday Best collection. A gorgeous leather bracelet that is also a tape measure? Yes please! You can find this bracelet and lots of other absolutely lovely sewing accessories over at Beyond Measure


This needle minder ring by Frozen Star Handmade on Etsy is a perfect and pretty way to make sure I stop losing my needles (which I do more than I care to admit). 



This thread cutter pendant from Sew and So is equal parts retro and useful...and I'd never need to worry about losing my sewing scissors again (yep...that also happens more than I'd like to admit.



And lastly...this pincushion ring by TeenyTinyVintage on Etsy is also really pretty and useful...I love the fact it comes with two tiny floral needles as well!

Ok...I'm going to go and do some embroidery now (if I can just find my sewing scissors and a needle...)

Bye for now!

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment