Pages

Thursday 5 July 2012

Guess who's back...back again...

Keep Calm Poster by KeepCalmShop on Etsy

Well it's certainly been a challenging few weeks recently health-wise. I'm still having some tests to find out what is going on with my health (and in particular, my liver), but trying to stay positive that it's something that can be resolved. 

I had my first experience of an MRI scan this morning - not exactly a pleasant experience, but I think the breathing and meditation techniques I learnt at yoga helped a lot.

The whole experience is making me take a close look at my lifestyle. My diet has never been hugely unhealthy, but definitely room for improvement, so I'm definitely looking at permanent changes in what (and how) I eat.

Anyway, enough of that - back to my blog - I felt a really fierce desire to start writing again yesterday, and this blog is a really good way of doing that, so I'm planning to get back to posting.

I think I'm going to make a couple of changes - especially loosing the idea of having certain 'themed' posts on certain days of the week - I'm going to try an 'anything goes' approach for a while and see what happens.

On a totally unrelated note, I've just discovered that my pinterest has been hacked, with someone creating some really random boards on my account - which is slightly worrying! The boards had creative names such as 'my work is da bomb'. Excellent. Is this what happens when I step away from the internet for a little while? Sheesh!

Good job I'm back ;-)



2 comments: