Pages

Sunday 6 May 2012

Catching Up

Vintage Retro Clock
Photo from Cuba Gallery on Flickr


Oh wow...time really does fly when you're not having a huge amount of fun, huh? I can't believe how long it has been since my last post, and I've really missed being here!

Does anyone else go through periods of time where things just seem to build up until they're kind of looming over you? Not necessarily major things - but just lots and lots of little 'things' that have to be sorted out. I get like it every now and then, and have learnt that when it happens I just have to take a step back and prioritise things. I've been doing a lot of that recently. Sadly it sometimes means that the things I have to put on the back-burner are the things I really enjoy.

Anyway, I'm back, hurrah! Lots of blog-reading to be done and posts to write - can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment