Pages

Tuesday 24 May 2011

She's alive...and in perfect hibernation

Hibernation is a good way of describing the past few weeks *cough* months *cough* for me. It's been hugely useful to take a giant step back, and then work out what the next step forward should be.

Although all has been silent in blog-land, I've been busy writing which has been so much fun. I've also managed to watch about a gazillion films (ok...I exaggerate...a lot of films), since joining up to lovefilm.com. My favourite so far has been Up, which managed to be both heartbreaking and heartwarming, all at once. It also introduced me to the sheer level of adorableness that is Dug:




I've also found time to partake in some crafty ventures. I'll be posting more pics of my projects soon, but for now here is a item that inspired the title of this post...a little matchbox turned into a mini Han Solo in Carbonite thanks to the power of decoupage and Fimo.

This was made for a swap over at Craftster and so was filled with miniature crafty goodies.

Be back soon with a most wanted item for my toy shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment