Pages

Sunday 21 November 2010

Roll up for the Hoopla

My current most favourite past time is designing embroidery hoops. Who would have thought that a simple embroidery hoop could hold such delights?

I thought I'd share the hoops I've made for Craftster swaps so far. I have a few planned for Christmas as well...that is if I ever get round to actually making any Crimbo goodies instead of planning them. So here goes...

First off I made this for the Gnome and Mushroom swap...my very first hoop attempt.


And next...for the Cephalopod swap, here's Monsieur Octopus chilling out

And Madame Cuttlefish, feeling fancy with her bow


Lastly, for the Hoopla Round 2...

For a fan of the seaside (the little flags are strung on a seperate piece of string so can be re-arranged, I'm quite proud of how they turned out)...


And what to make for a fan of sheep and goldfish? Well duh...a snorkling sheep of course...


And a close up of the sheep because I love how woolly the french knots ended up looking...



I have at least..erm..a squillion ideas of hoops I want to make at the moment so will post some more piccies soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment